Baltic Fairytale – Intimate Wedding on a Boat
All-inclusive wedding package at € 4.700
Who says you can’t get married in the sea? Surrounded by beautiful and sparkling blue waters, imagine exchanging your vows with your loved one in the heart of the Baltic Sea.
If you’ve dreamt of getting married on a boat, our Baltic Fairytale wedding package might be perfect for you, ideal for intimate weddings and elopements with Northern Europe as the destination.
Getting Married on a Boat in the Baltic Sea
Welcome to the sunny island of Bornholm, named by the famous travel magazine Condé Nast Traveler as Europe’s #2 best holiday island!
Bornholm Island is a mysterious island full of history and beautiful, natural locations which couples from all over the world elope to for a peaceful and quiet, yet adventurous wedding abroad. First, couples get married in an official ceremony somewhere nearby the sea, like the harbor or the Princess Haven cliffs, with the officiant present, then the boat party adventure begins!
Your Boat Wedding in Bornholm
This adventurous all-inclusive wedding package starts off at Gudhjem, a romantic and quiet coastal town. In Danish, Gudhjem means ‘home of the God.’ It is details like this that add to the mystery of Bornholm Island and make it an interesting elopement destination for weddings abroad.
Gudhjem, with its colorful houses and pretty winding alleyways leading down to a charming harbor, is where the sailing adventure on the boat begins.
From the harbor, you and your loved one will hop on board our charming small boat for a truly unforgettable and intimate coastal trip in the Baltic Sea. Imagine sailing around the romantic island, admiring the green nature and rocky coast with your loved one.
This darling mini-yacht wedding adventure is perfect for couples that love the calming effect of the sea, watching the land from a distance, and the shining sea as they celebrate their love with tapas and champagne.
Baltic Fairytale: Sea Wedding Package
All-Inclusive Boat Wedding Package at € 4.700*
- Personal wedding planner
- All legal paperwork
- International marriage certificate (issued immediately after the ceremony and is available in English, German, Danish, Spanish and French)
- Complimentary legalization of the marriage certificate with an Apostille – for couples residing outside EU
- All taxes and fees to the Danish authorities
- Location fee
- Witnesses (if just the two of you are eloping)
- Transfer from the accommodation to the wedding venue
- A full elopement wedding ceremony near the sea (usually in the Princess Garden Cliffs or near the harbour)
- Nordic handfasting ceremony on the boat, optional
- Delicious tapas menu on board
- 3-hour guided adventure boat tour along Bornholm’s coastal line**
- 3-hour professional photography of the ceremony and an adventure photo session during the boat trip
- Bridal Bouquet & Buttonhole with personal and in-season flowers
- Bubbles for the toast
- 2 nights of Accommodation in the one of our partners’ beach hotels (depending on the availability and wedding season)
- 2 days of breakfast
- Coordination service between the couple and other vendors as videographer, hairdresser, catering
* Price is per couple. Up to 8 guests at no additional cost for the boat trip adventure (not including their accommodation).
** Possible to rent for more than 3 hours, just let us know!
About the Sailboat Wedding Venue
Cozy and comfortable, it is one of Bornholm’s top yacht wedding venues for weddings on the boat.
The mini-yacht is approved for 12 passengers, ideal for intimate micro weddings. It has 3 cabins, 6 beds, two toilets and a shower, spanning 14.86m in length and 4.5 in width.
On the boat you will be served a delicious tapas menu as you explore Bonrholm’s breathtaking coastline. Also, on the sailboard with you, one of our talented professional adventure wedding photographers will be there to capture every special moment of your Baltic Sea wedding adventure, from the romantic coastal ceremony to the fun moments cruising and celebrating around the island.