Nordic Treasure: Viking-themed wedding in Bornholm €2.700
LET THE PAST INSPIRE THE FUTURE
Are you wondering what an intimate Scandinavian wedding or elopement, Viking style, would be like? This is one of the special wedding packages we offer, an opportunity to celebrate your love with a norse-themed wedding!
For a unique norse wedding, Bornholm Island is the place to elope to with its rich Viking history and dramatic landscapes. Did you know that Bornholm was once an independent Danish kingdom?!
Because of its rich history and tradition, there have been many king’s fortresses dating from the old Viking times on Bornholm. Some of these ruins still exist today and serve as the perfect venue for a modern-day Viking wedding getaway.
Couples from all over the world have eloped to Bornholm for us to coordinate their Viking marriage. This includes families as well as it is an occasion that is enjoyable to the kids as well!
Some people ask if there are any requirements to be met for having a Viking-themed wedding? The answer is no! Anyone can have a Norse wedding. The most important things are your mood for such a special occasion and the design to have a different type of wedding event! All of the other things, like clothes and accessories are up to your imagination!
at € 2.700
The Nordic Treasure package includes:
- Personal wedding planner
- All legal paperwork
- International marriage certificate (issued immediately after the ceremony and is available in English, German, Danish, Spanish and French)
- Complimentary legalization of the marriage certificate with an Apostille – for couples residing outside EU
- All taxes and fees to the Danish authorities
- Location fee
- Mjød tasting – a traditional alcoholic mead made in the Norse
- A full Viking – style elopement wedding ceremony at a location of your choice with the Viking hand fasting ceremony also included
- This is an outdoor wedding, so is best scheduled starting mid-April and until mid-October, and we of course have a backup indoor venue (in case of inclement weather)
- Professional photography (1,5 hour)
- Coordination service between the couple and other service vendors like hotels, hairdressers, and restaurants.
Additional services available:
- Wedding cake
- On-site picnic
- Viking games
- Venue decoration (wedding arch, candles, flowers), including installation + deinstallation
- Pick up service
- Hair and make-up
- Sightseeing tours
- Boat tour around Bornholm’s coastline
- You name it