Terms of Service
1. Payments Terms
A. Payment methods
All prices on the website include value-added tax (VAT) and are stated in euros.
For your payment, you have two methods to choose from: bank transfer or online with your credit/debit card. If you chose the latter method, we use Stripe as our 3rd party payment platform.
By using the Stripe Checkout you agree:
- to be bound by Stripe’s Terms of Service and
- that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by Stripe. We are not liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between You and any other party, including Stripe
Additionally, please keep in mind that Stripe’s systems are encrypted using 256-bit SSL certificates, which means that you can be assured your sensitive information is safe and protected.
B. Payment schedule
Our payment schedule is as follows:
- A booking / deposit fee is charged up front upon signing the wedding services agreement in order to secure your wedding date which is a non-refundable EUR 700 deposit.
- The remaining balance is paid in 2 installments:
- the 1st installment is paid 4 months prior to the wedding date, and
- the 2nd installment is paid 2 months prior to the wedding date.
2. Cancellation Policy
If, for whatever reason, the wedding needs to be canceled by either party, please keep the following in mind:
If you cancel:
- You can cancel your agreement, in writing, at any point and for any reason.
- If you cancel more than 120 days prior to the confirmed wedding date: You will be entitled to a full refund minus any non-refundable deposits.
- If you cancel more than 90 days prior to the confirmed wedding date: You are entitled to a fifty percent (50%) refund minus any non-refundable deposits.
- If you cancel less than 60 days prior to the confirmed wedding date: You will not be entitled to a refund.
If we cancel:
Let it be noted that we will never flat out cancel your wedding. If, for some reason, we are not able to organize it anymore, we will not cancel, but rather find a suitable replacement immediately. We have many partners who are professional and can take over. In the event that this happens, we will inform you in writing for your approval.
3. Force Majeure
In case of force majeure (which includes events beyond our control, for example: pandemics, natural catastrophes, acts of war/terrorism, and work strikes/stroppages) ) – Nordic Adventure Weddings will do its absolute best for the event to go on as planned on the agreed date. Please keep in mind that our availability is not guaranteed for any other date beyond the agreed upon date listed in our wedding services agreement.
4. Changing your wedding date
In the case that you want to change your wedding date, we will try to be flexible and accommodate your wishes, but this depends on our availability (if your new, desired date is free) and also our vendors’ availability.
All of the content found on www.elopementweddings.eu is considered property of Nordic Adventure Weddings and is fully protected under international copyright laws which includes the logo, photos, text, and graphics.
We work hard to protect your privacy. All of your sensitive documents will never be submitted to any third party only to the Danish Authorities who will process your documents in order to issue a marriage license for you.