Scandinavian Saga - Elopement Package for Two
Some couples dream of packing their bags and eloping abroad for a bride and groom wedding only. For a romantic adventure, Bornholm Island is a fun and laid-back wedding destination for two, ideal for a runaway wedding.
Bornholm: Wedding abroad destination for two
If you are wondering what destination to elope abroad to, put Bornholm Island on the top your list! The magical Danish Island of Bornholm is the setting for a once in a lifetime adventure elopement wedding. With its magnificent landscapes, Mediterranean-like vegetation, and rocky cliffs, Bornholm Island is the ultimate backdrop for your dream elopement wedding!
Fun Fact: Bornholm was nominated for the number two of Europe's best holiday islands by travel magazine Condé Nast Traveler
Bornholm is full of charming towns, winding streets, and picturesque corners, an island that exudes an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. Bornholm island is actually one of Denmark’s best kept secrets as locals from all over the country love coming here over the summer to relax and enjoy the outdoors. All of this adds up to create the perfect conditions for a beautiful wedding destination abroad for two.
If you are looking for a breathtaking wedding ceremony for your bride and groom wedding, our Scandinavian Saga elopement package for two is perfect if you want something romantic, a ceremony with an amazing view of unspoiled nature.
Elopement Package for Two at € 2.700
Ready to make your wedding an adventure and take your ceremony to somewhere romantic and breathtaking with your loved one? This is the spirit of this wedding for two package for getting married abroad.
The Scandinavian Saga package for romantic runaway elopements includes:
- Personal wedding planner
- All legal paperwork
- International marriage certificate (issued immediately after the ceremony and is available in English, German, Danish, Spanish and French)
- Complimentary legalization of the marriage certificate with an Apostille – for couples residing outside EU
- All taxes and fees to the Danish authorities
- Location fee
- A local, in-season Bridal Bouquet & Buttonhole
- Bubbles for the toast
- A full elopement wedding ceremony at a location of your choice
- Backup indoor venue (in case of inclement weather)
- Professional photography (2 hours, 2 spots)
- Coordination service between the couple and other service vendors like hotels, hairdressers, and restaurants
Additional wedding services available:
- Wedding cake
- Onsite picnic
- Venue Decoration (wedding arch, candles, flowers), including installation + deinstallation
- Pick up service
- Hair and make-up
- Sightseeing tours
- A boat tour
- You name it!
While your elopement can be planned as an off-season package if you prefer winter weddings or late fall/early spring, this outdoor Scandinavian Saga is ideal for elopements for the summertime, as well as late spring or early fall.
Price examples of custom elopement packages for two:
Since there are a million different ways you can organize, decorate, and plan your wedding for two package abroad, here are some examples of possible ways to mix and match our additional services to customize your elopement package, and the approximate prices:
- EUR 2.700: elopement wedding ceremony in natural setting outdoors without decoration (including everything from the package description)
- EUR 3.150: elopement wedding ceremony in the forest or on the beach with the wedding arch, candles, local floral decorations, bubbles and sweets (including everything from the package description)