"Island Escape" - Elope In Europe
All-inclusive elopement package at € 4.600
If you are imagining an adventure elopement abroad would be like with your significant other, why not turn your wedding day into an actual adventure with our special all-inclusive elopement package for the mysterious Bornholm Island? Referred to as the Pearl of the Baltic Sea, Bornholm Island is popular with couples that dream of having their adventure elopement abroad in one of Europe’s most romantic islands.
Elope to Europe: Bornholm awaits!
With its rugged cliffs and coastlines, pure and pristine beaches, romantic lighthouses, and history, Bornholm is a fairy tale setting for adventure elopements abroad in Europe with many romantic venues to choose from. There are so many charming sights to explore together and couples from all over the world book their all-inclusive wedding abroad here for the stunning yet laid back atmosphere.
Imagine going on an adventure abroad, being on a relaxing yet fun elopement with your loved one, enjoying the glistening sea, the dramatic cliffs, and the pure green forests. If this sounds like an amazing way to celebrate your love abroad, we recommend our all-inclusive Island Escape – Bornholm elopement package for your romantic getaway to Northern Europe.
Your All-inclusive Elopement in Europe
Ideal for couples that just want to relax, yet also experience the adventure of something new, this all-inclusive wedding package abroad is the breath of fresh air you have been looking for, a perfect way to make your wedding day memorable without going over the top.
Island Escape Package
All-inclusive Elopement Package € 4.600
This all-inclusive adventure package for your island elopement is perfect for late spring, summer, and early fall weddings, from mid-April to mid-October. We also gladly welcome off-season weddings and elopements, as they can be beautiful and romantic too!
The All-Inclusive Island Escape Package includes:
- Personal wedding planner
- All legal paperwork
- International marriage certificate (issued immediately after the ceremony and is available in English, German, Danish, Spanish and French)
- Complimentary legalization of the marriage certificate with an Apostille – for couples residing outside EU
- All taxes and fees to the Danish authorities
- Location fee
- A full elopement wedding ceremony at a location of your choice
- Backup Indoor Venue (in case of inclement weather)
- Transfer from the accommodation to the wedding venue
- 2 nights of Accommodation in the one of our partners’ beach hotels (depending on the availability and wedding season)
- 2 days of breakfast
- 3-course dinner on the arriving day
- Gourmet dinner for two on the wedding day
- Bridal Bouquet & Buttonhole, personal and in-season
- Bubbles for the toast
- Guided adventure tour of the local sightseeing attractions – we drive you to the most beautiful locations and then we capture it as a part of your wedding photography photoshoot
- Professional photography of the ceremony and an adventure photo session following ceremony – 3 hours (100 -150 digital images, edited)
- Coordination service between the couple and other vendors as videographer, hairdresser.
Additional wedding services available:
- Wedding cake
- On-site picnic
- Pick-up service
- Hair and make-up
- A boat tour
- You name it!!